Monday, June 11, 2012

Mayor Bobby Eusebio Leads 114th Independence Day Celebration

Today marks the 114th Anniversary celebration of our country’s independence from Spain. Our President, Benigno “Pnoy” S. Aquino III is in Barasoain, Malolos, Bulacan to lead the nationwide celebration of this momentous event.

independence day 2012 pasig city

Here in our city of Pasig, no other than Mayor Bobby Eusebio spearheaded the celebration. I actually missed his speech since I came from my graveyard shift but thankfully, I was there during the Kodak moment (after event photo-shoot).

Mayor Bobby Eusebio is joined by several government officials, the girl scouts, the Blue Boys, the Brown Boys (I honestly don’t know their formal title), veterans, photographers, towns people and the armed forces.

This is the closest I got to the most powerful man in Pasig City. I really felt like a photographer! I sure hope that one of the city government’s personnel would come across this blog and send us a copy of Mayor Bobby Eusebio’s speech. Let’s take a look at some of the pictures I took of the 114th Anniversary Celebration of Philippine Independence in Pasig City’s Plaza Rizal.

independence day 2012 pasig cityindependence day 2012 pasig cityindependence day 2012 pasig cityindependence day 2012 pasig citymayor bobby eusebio 2012 independence daymayor bobby eusebio 2012 independence day

Mayor Bobby Eusebio of Pasig City, being interviewed by a girl scout.

mayor bobby eusebio 2012 independence daymayor bobby eusebio 2012 independence daymayor bobby eusebio 2012 independence daymayor bobby eusebio 2012 independence day

mayor bobby eusebio 2012 independence day

I honestly don’t know who these Brown Boys with Red Beret are. Do you know them?

No comments:

Post a Comment