Sunday, June 10, 2012

Two Great Events Coming This June 15-17, 2012

This coming weekend will surely be very busy for me. There are two great events coming this June 15-17 and will happen in two of the largest malls in the country.

The first one is the All For Him: The 1st Lifestyle Event for Men This event will take place at SMX Convention Center, Function Room 5, SM Mall of Asia (MoA) in Pasay City.

Pinoy Guy Guide is the primary blog that co-sponsor this event. Ticket is priced at P50.00 which is affordable and “sulit” (value for money) with all the things that you can do on the venue.

There would be speed dating, photography contest, sale, fashion show, arcadia events (I don’t have an idea what that is), and more! I sure hope one of the organizers could see this blog post and gives me a VIP pass to cover the event.

m_ALLFORHIM_printad_colored

The other one is the TOYCON PH 2012: The Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention which will be held at the SM Megatrade Halls 1,2 , 3 & Conference Rooms A & B, 5th Level Bldg. B, SM Megamall, , Mandaluyong City.

There is the usual cosplay competition in this event as well as endless comics, action figures, games, doll dress up contest, toy design contest, DVDs of anime and other toys for the big boys (as well as girls).

TOYCON 2012

I will definitely attend both events. Good thing it’s my rest days (RD) on Saturday and Sunday. I’ll probably go to the “All For Him” event on Saturday and to the “TOYCON 2012” event on Sunday. Good thing it’s Payday Friday!

What attracts me to the “All For Him” event is the photography contest, the sale and the fashion show while the “TOYCON 2012” offers cosplay (which I enjoy watching and taking pictures), action figures, comics and the DVDs of anime.

This will definitely be a very busy weekend for me and to a lot of guys out there, both straight and gay guys. Who among you are attending? Let’s meet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment