Friday, August 3, 2012

KFC Pasig-Palengke Opening Soon

I was surprised to see a newly-constructed Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) store opposite the Pasig City Police and the Pasig City Post Office in Pasig-Palengke. Workers are working on the finishing touches and I’m guessing that it will be opened in the next few days.

IMG_6485

It’s great news for me since I’m a certified KFC fanatic. It’s my first choice when it comes to fast food chain. Not to mention that this will be the nearest KFC store to my place. Before this newly-constructed KFC store, I have to go to Pasig-Simbahan to buy KFC products. This will definitely save me time whenever I want to eat chicken.

Jollibee Pasig-Palengke would surely have a great competitor from this day on. Congratulations KFC on your new store! Kapag Fried Chicken, KFC! (When craving for fried chicken, it’s KFC).

IMG_6487IMG_6488

No comments:

Post a Comment