Friday, August 31, 2012

Mark Lee: Canon’s Fashion Icon

I first saw Mark Lee in the Canon PhotoSkwela held at SM City Annex a few months ago. Since then, he’s always present in all the Canon PhotoSkwela series together with another Canon Fashion Icon, Margarita Lopez. His full name is Mark Emilio Malantic Lee.

IMG_6954

I really find him gorgeous and mysterious. I guess all male models are. It was just recently at the Canon PhotoSkwela held in SM Pampanga that I asked for his name and email address. His handwriting is good and he’s very friendly. I really love his smile.

I found out from his Facebook page that he’s from Lipa City, Batangas. He’s a graduate of De La Salle University (Computer Science Major), played for DLSU Men’s Volleyball Team and worked for SGV & Co. I’m a bit surprised to know though that he’s still single! Isn’t it that good guys usually are taken? He’s probably just picky with girls.

About his career, he’s one of the models that participated in the Philippine Fashion Week. He was also a model for brands like Dockers, BUM, Wrangler, Antonov Vodka, and appeared on magazines like Manual and Cosmo Philippines.

He’s 6’ tall, wears size 10 shoes and is a Cancer. He has a tattoo on his shoulders which appears to be the old Tagalog alphabet Alibata. I would love to know what it means. I’m looking forward to see him again in the next Canon PhotoSkwela or probably the Manila Leg of the Canon PhotoMarathon.

I’m truly delighted that Canon chose him to be their Fashion Icon. Like Canon, Mark Lee is indeed delighting us always.

IMG_5968IMG_5971IMG_5981IMG_5990IMG_5992IMG_5996IMG_6931IMG_6944IMG_6947IMG_6951IMG_6952IMG_6957

No comments:

Post a Comment