Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Enigmatic Chinese Garden, Rizal Park

During the first day of training in a call center environment, it’s common to introduce yourself with an adjective that starts with the letter of your first name. Since my first name starts with an “E”, I often used the word “Enigmatic” to describe myself. So I’m always Enigmatic Elmer during the first day of training.

Chinese Garden Rizal Park

The other day, I was thinking of a word to describe the Chinese Garden in Rizal Park and I’m also thinking of Enigmatic – the Enigmatic Chinese Garden, Rizal Park. The first time I was inside this famous place was around 2002 or 2003. My boyfriend at that time use to take me to this sanctuary and I consider it as a lover’s haven.

The last time I visited the Chinese Garden, I have my DSLR with me and I was able to capture the beauty of this garden. It’s my favorite spot in Rizal Park. I love the artificial lake, the shed, the Chinese inspired gazebo and building among other things. It’s well maintained and students use to practice in this garden. For P5 only, you’ll enjoy the tranquility of the place which is perfect if you want to be alone or be romantic with someone.

Check out my pictures of the Enigmatic Chinese Garden in Rizal Park, Manila.

Chinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal ParkChinese Garden Rizal Park

No comments:

Post a Comment