Monday, October 1, 2012

Moonstar88 and Kamikazee for Ragnarok Online

The Ragnarok Philippine Championship (RPC) 2012 held yesterday at the Skydome, SM North EDSA gives a lot of first experience for me. It was my first time to hear Moonstar88 and Kamikazee perform LIVE.

Moonstar88 performed the song “Sembreak”.

I heard these two bands first through Ragnarok Online via LU Music, which is being sold at the annual Level Up! Live. I’m not a hardcore fan of Pinoy bands but since these two bands composed songs for Ragnarok Online, I bought the LU Music CDs.

Moonstar88 performed the song "Pag-ibig Ko Sa Iyo" when Level Up! Games released Episode 6: "Amatsu and Kunlun: A Tale of Two Cities". Kamikazee also released their song “Chixilog” in that same CD entitled “Rok On”. The rest they say is history – “Chixilog” became the theme song of Ragnarok Online and it became famous even with non-Ragnarok players. In fact, I was surprised that my team mates sang that song in the videoke.

I was able to capture these two band’s LIVE performances yesterday using my Canon EOS 1100D. I forgot to charge the battery of my DSLR thus; I wasn’t able to capture the other songs they sang. I hope you enjoy watching these videos.

Moonstar88 singing “Ligaw” (Lost) for players of Ragnarok Online.
Moonstar88 remake of Yano’s song “Senti”.

Moonstar88 singing for Ragnarok Players. I wonder what’s the name of their guitarist (the guy in red) – he’s CUTE!

romantico-album-kamikaze

The cover album of the 4th studio album of Kamikazee – Romantico

Kamikazee singing their hit song “Narda”.

Kamikazee singing the Ragnarok theme song, “Chixilog”

Kamikazee definitely brought the house down. We all love their song “Chixilog”.

No comments:

Post a Comment