Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ortigas Center At Night

My first call center, Alorica Philippines, was located at Wynsum Corporate Plaza (in 2007). My first account was for a computer brand and we handle support for laptops and desktops. I worked for Alorica Philippines for 8 months until the account was pulled-out from them. I was on a floating status until I decided to apply for Sykes Asia. In fairness to Alorica Philippines, I was offered a new account for a router brand in Libis, Quezon City.

IMG_6208

I worked at Ortigas Center in 2007 and 2009.

I enjoyed my stay at Alorica Philippines and I have some great time walking along San Miguel Avenue, Julia Vargas Avenue and Emerald Avenue on my way to work. I love seeing the lights of the famous Tektite Towers and other famous buildings in the Ortigas Center area. I don’t have a camera yet in 2007.

After working for Sykes Asia for 14 months in their Burgundy office in Makati City, I returned to Ortigas Center in 2009. I was hired by Convergys to work for a US ISP account which handles wireless connection. Our office at Convergys was located at the Robinson’s Equitable Tower. Again, I enjoyed walking from the corner of San Miguel Avenue and Shaw Boulevard to Convergys. I did that ordeal for almost 6 months!

Now that I’m working for Transcom Asia (EDSA, Mandaluyong office) I still pass by the Ortigas Center whenever I go to SM Megamall or to pay my HSBC credit card. I am still awed by the lights of the Ortigas Center at night. I just wish that I could have someone to walk with at this fabulous business district.

Would you refer me to a single gay guy in their 30s?

IMG_6205IMG_6206

St. Francis Street besides SM Megamall.

IMG_6213

The intersection at Dona Julia Vargas Avenue and San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center.

IMG_6216

I believe this is Orient Square Building. Correct me if I’m wrong.

IMG_6215IMG_6219

The iconic Tektite Towers.

IMG_6222IMG_6223IMG_6224IMG_6225IMG_6226

Metrowalk, Ortigas Center

IMG_6228IMG_8370

Meralco Compound along Ortigas Avenue.

IMG_8371IMG_8373

Ortigas Avenue going to Libis, Quezon City.

IMG_8376

Cityland Ortigas

IMG_8380

Ortigas Center as photographed from the roof deck of the Ortigas Building.

No comments:

Post a Comment