Sunday, July 7, 2013

pRO’s 10th Year Anniversary Celebration

It was announced during the Level Up! Live 2013 that on September 14, 2013 (Saturday), the Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO) community will celebrate the game’s 10th Year Anniversary Celebration. It will be held at the Skydome of SM City North EDSA.

pRO 10th Anniversary Logo

I started playing Ragnarok Online a few months after it was launched commercially. It was December 2013 when I first played it at Chronozone Internet shop, near the SM City Bacoor. It took me 3 days before I turned a Novice into a Hunter. Back then, there were only 3 servers – Chaos, Loki and Iris. I first created a character in Loki.

The 10th Year Anniversary Celebration of Philippine Ragnarok Online would surely be an event worth attending. It’s definitely a celebration of “Isang Dekadang Barkadahan” (A Decade of Friendship). I hope our guild would have a Grand Eyeball (GEB) on that momentous day.

More power to Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO)!

No comments:

Post a Comment