Sunday, October 23, 2016

GV Florida Route

GV Florida Transport, Inc is a bus company based in Manila that has route to Northern Luzon. It’s formerly known as Florida Liner. It was founded in 1970 by Virgilio Florida Sr.

I’ve always wanted to explore Northern Luzon by bus. Hopefully, one of these days I would ride the GV Florida Transport bus and would travel to their farthese destinations like Santa Ana, Cagayan or Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. I would probably visit my relatives in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan as well.

From GV Florida’s station in Sampaloc, Manila it’s about 15.5 hours to Santa Ana, Cagayan. The fare is P750 on their De Luxe bus. From the same station in Sampaloc, if I would travel by bus to Pagudpud for example, it will be 12 hours travel time and will cost P700. I hope to have a travel buddy soon. It will be nicer to travel with a buddy.

GV Florida Route

No comments:

Post a Comment