Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Sto. Rosario Church, Pasig City

I live in Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City and I work in Tera Tower, Bridgetowne, Libis, Quezon City. My mode of transportation is commute using tricyle and jeep. From Pinagbuhatan, I will ride a tricycle to Pasig Mega Market (Pasig Palengke) for P12. Then I will ride any jeep that goes to Angono, Binangonan and Taytay area. I will drop by at Tramo area of the Ortigas Avenue. From there, I will cross the road via overpass to the BDO and Metrobank side. From there, I will ride another jeep going to either Cubao or Crossing. Both routes would pass by the Iglesia ni Cristo besides the Bridgetowne.

IMG_0353

I would always passed by the Sto. Rosario Church in Pasig City whenever I go to work. From work, I seldom pass by this church going home because I would simply walk from the Tera Tower and cross the bridge. I would then ride jeep going to Pasig Palengke via Tramo. However, during rainy season or morning rush hour, sometimes I would walk from the Rosario area all the way to BDO and Metrobank in Tramo passing by the Sto. Rosario Church.

In my almost 1.5 years working in Tera Tower, Bridgetowne, I visited the Sto. Rosario Church just once… just to take pictures. It’s not something out of the ordinary but it’s quite a landmark in Sto. Rosario, Pasig. It’s a regular chapel that has a very short area between the gate and the entrance to the church that is why I can’t take a better picture of the façade of the church. Here are my pictures of the church anyway.

IMG_0339IMG_0340IMG_0341IMG_0342IMG_0343IMG_0344IMG_0346IMG_0348IMG_0350IMG_0351IMG_0352IMG_0354

No comments:

Post a Comment