Nuffnangers are the bloggers that are associated with Nuffnang, Asia Pacific’s first and leading blog advertising community. I’m proud and thankful to be a Nuffnanger.
As far as I can remember, I first noticed the name Nuffnang from Calvin’s Hub, a famous Pinoy blogger. I got curious, clicked on the link and discovered that it’s currently active here in the Philippines. I signed up for a Nuffnang account last January 29, 2011 but I only begun attending their events last February 27, 2012 (Nuffnang’s 5th Anniversary Celebration).
So far, here are the perks that I got from this amazing advertising company:
- Won two tickets to “The Hunger Games” movie with snacks and gift pack
- Won P1,500 worth of Nivea Products (see pictures)
- Won two tickets to “Snow White and the Huntsman” with gift pack
- Attended the Biogesic Thanksgiving Party (with John Lloyd Cruz) at Annabel’s Restaurant, Tomas Morato
- Won 5 Tickets to the Best Food Forward event at the NBC Tent
- Attended the Nuffnang 5th Anniversary at The Borough, Podium Mall and won prizes from Jack TV
It’s never too late to be a Nuffnanger. What are you waiting for? Sign up for a Nuffnang account, meet fellow bloggers, exchange links and ideas and start enjoying perks like these (on top of your advertising payments).