Thursday, August 9, 2012

Subic Bay Travelers Hotel (Part 1 of 2)

I haven’t seen my first love in months so when I learned that he’s back in his hometown of Olongapo, I decided to meet him and spend my weekends in Subic Bay Freeport Zone.

IMG_6590

That was last August 4-5, 2012 before the city was ravaged by the monsoon rains (Habagat). I booked my hotel room a few weeks before that date via Agoda. It cost me PHP 1,750.00 and it was charged to my HSBC credit card.

When I booked my hotel room, I looked for the lowest hotel room rate in Subic Bay Freeport Zone and it was Subic Bay Travelers Hotel that offered it. I have no idea how beautiful the hotel room was. This is the 2nd time I booked a hotel room online. The first one was in February 2012 at the Albergo Hotel.

I used to travel to Olongapo and the Subic Bay Freeport Zone in previous years. I have a long-distance friendship with Aerous and he always takes me to this place although his home is in Barretto, Subic, Zambales.

We passed by the Subic Bay Travelers Hotel a lot of times and I never knew that it was the same hotel that I booked my room with. Over-all, it was a pleasant stay. The hotel room is affordable (my first priority) and yet it’s elegant. The lobby, restaurant and swimming pool are inspired by the Italian town of Venice and you could see a lot of pictures of this famous city.

I’ll post the pictures of my hotel room tomorrow but for now, let the pictures tell you how simple yet elegant their lobby is.

IMG_6569IMG_6570IMG_6571IMG_6572IMG_6573IMG_6574IMG_6575IMG_6576IMG_6577IMG_6578IMG_6579IMG_6580IMG_6581IMG_6582IMG_6584IMG_6585IMG_6589IMG_6591

No comments:

Post a Comment