Thursday, March 8, 2012

Volante Pizza, Baguio City

When in Baguio City, I don’t miss dining out in two restaurants along Session Road – Sizzling Plate and Volante Pizza. When it comes to pizza and pasta, Volante Pizza is the first thing in mind.

I had my dinner last February 25, 2012 at this famous restaurant. I ordered the Spaghetti with Meatballs, a 6” pizza and an iced tea and it only cost me P249.90. The place is cozy and the location is very accessible (lower Session Road).

The spaghetti and pizza are great! The ingredients are fresh! You can taste the freshness of the tomatoes and the crust of the pizza. That’s why I always eat at Volante whenever I’m in Baguio.

 volante pizza inside volante pizza inside volante 2 pizza pizza volante pizza pizza 3 volante pizza spaghetti volante pizza  spaghetti 3 volante pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment