Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Transform yourself with Schick

It would be fabulous to be a superhero for a day. How much more fun it would be to be the Man of Steel for a week? If I had the powers of the MAN OF STEEL for one week, I would use it in a tight schedule like this and do the following:

Monday – I’ll use my X-Ray Vision to scan the planet of all nuclear missiles and weapons of mass destruction and throw it to deep space. I’ll also help nations to end civil wars and create peace treaties between these rival countries.

Tuesday – I’ll use my Cool Breathe to restore the ice on both Antarctica and the Arctic Region to its status 100 years ago to reverse the effect of Global Warming. I’ll also create a new island in the Pacific where I could collect the world’s endangered species and secure a future for these animals.

Wednesday – I’ll use my strength to create new rivers that will irrigate the world’s driest places and countries so that people could plant crops and be self-sufficient when it comes to food. I will also plant trees to the worlds heavily destroyed forests.

Thursday – I’ll collect the entire garbage of the world and bury it deep into the Earth’s inner core so that it will return to its basic form – magma. I will clean the world’s landfills.

Friday – I will transport men to Mars and build a facility there so that our brightest scientist will learn how to adapt to a new planet. I’ll probably bring the Bottled City of Kandor to Mars and restore it to its former glory.

Saturday – I will scan the planet for hidden deposits of oil so that nations would not rely much on the Middle East for its supply of the Black Gold. I would also search for possible Geothermal Sites and places where Wind Power is a big potential. I’ll also scan the planet for other mineral deposits to help developing countries with their economy.

Sunday – I will take a rest from saving the world and would have a fan’s day. I’ll sign autographs, pose with fans and the kids, held press conference, and remind the citizens of the world what a true heroism is – saving the planet.

Since the new Superman movie is upon us, I would like to invite you all to join Schick’s Superman promo contest. Simply follow this link and let Schick. Free Your Skin.

Schick-Superman-PrintAd-FA-with-bleed

Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment