Friday, December 27, 2013

Meeting Juan Direction in Bacolod City

A few days ago, I became an official fan of Juan Direction – the group of Half-British (and Half-Irish) Pinoys who first became YouTube stars before landing a show at TV5. They are composed of Charlie Sutcliffe, Brian Wilson, Daniel Marsh, Henry Edwards and Michael McDonnell. They are all ramp and commercial models.

So I watched all their videos under the YouTube channel of Island Media Asia and right now, I’m watching their videos under the Juan Direction channel. I saw their video of the Bacolod MassKara festival and it occurred to me that they are the cute guys that we saw in Bacolod!

So I opened my Picasa and searched my MassKara 2013 Festival pictures – and there they are, the Juan Direction boys! They really looked gorgeous in person, specially Henry and Charlie. I hope to see them again in person soon – this time, I’ll take more pictures.

IMG_0024

That’s Henry Edwards, Daniel Marsh and my favorite guy, Charlie Sutcliffe.

IMG_0025

That’s Henry Edwards and Daniel Marsh.

IMG_0230IMG_0231

The guys of Juan Direction joined the delegation of Brgy. Cabug.

IMG_9874

So the cute guys that I saw in Bacolod City during the MassKara 2013 Festival is actually the guys of Juan Direction.

IMG_9988

My favorite guy in Juan Direction is Charlie Sutcliffe. I really find him gorgeous and charming.

IMG_9991

Daniel Marsh, Brian Wilson and Henry Edwards.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment