Monday, July 18, 2016

How to Earn with TravelBook Affiliate Program

Sometimes I wonder how famous travel bloggers like Acepedition, Detourista and Biyaherong Barat manages to travel the country very often. I have an idea that they probably have a special deal with the airline companies or hotels. Upon discovering TravelBook.ph I think I’m closer now in unraveling their secrets.

TravelBook

Travelbook.ph is the fastest growing online travel e-commerce company (online travel agent or OTA) in the Philippines. They launched their service in March 2013, and they have been successful in increasing their numbers ever since.

As of June 2016, they have 520k+ Facebook Likes and 2.7k Listed Hotel Properties (one of the biggest listings in the country). Their company’s annual growth is more than 200%. Travelbook.ph was established by Recruit Holdings.

I recently signed up for their Affiliate Program and I’m very glad to be approved. The steps are fairly easy to follow and they even released a PDF form of the Manual.

  1. Visit affiliate.travelbook.ph
  2. Fill out the form, submit and wait for the confirmation email.
  3. Once confirmed, sign-in to their website and copy their widget code.
  4. My blogs are hosted by Blogger. So I’ll go to Blogger.com, click my blog and click again on Layout. I click on Add a Gadget and select HTML/Javascript. I paste the code I got from TravelBook.ph’s widget and save it.

TravelBook 2

Visit http://affiliate.travelbook.ph/

TravelBook 3

Fill out this form and wait for their confirmation email

Widget

As a newbie blogger, the easiest way for me to post the HTML of TravelBook.ph is by using the Widget.

Blogger

Go to Blogger.com, click my blog and click again on Layout. I click on Add a Gadget and select HTML/Javascript. Paste the code from TravelBook.ph’s widget and save it.

Now that I’m a member of the Affiliate Program of TravelBook.ph I’m more confident now that I could travel the country more often. I hope we could travel together. Sign-up now and see each other in the next tourist destination.

IMG_6143

Negros Occ Prov Capitol

IMG_1004

With TravelBook.ph I’m hoping I could travel the country more often – places like Cabra Island, Bacolod City and Iloilo City. I wish I could create more Post Cards from the different places that I will visit with the help of TravelBook. Visit http://affiliate.travelbook.ph/ and http://travelbook.ph/ today.

No comments:

Post a Comment