Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Party with South Border

We had our company’s Christmas Party yesterday at the World Trade Center Tent. Yes, it’s too early for Christmas. In fact, it’s more of a post-Thanksgiving Party. Thank God for Tuesday Vargas and South Border for the entertainment. Otherwise, it would have been a more boring Christmas party.

invitation

So our invitation says that registration starts at 6:00PM. I woke up around 6:45PM yesterday and played Ragnarok Online for about an hour (I can’t miss the daily quest). After that, I passed by SM Megamall to buy a gift for a child (which will serve as our entrance fee to the Christmas party). I arrived at the World Trade Center Tent at around 10:00PM and I almost missed the foods. The only foods left at the buffet table are rice and pansit (sotanghon).

I missed the dance competition but I was able to hear Ryan Asa Domagas sing “I Can Go the Distance “which I’m assuming, is his winning song in the recently concluded Contact Center Icons. He’s a good singer and he’s this year’s Voice Icon!

Tuesday Vargas hosted our Christmas party and she’s great! She’s also approachable and we even took pictures of her back stage.

The finale of our Christmas party is the performance of South Border. They sang their signature songs like “Rainbow”, “Love of My Life”, “Kahit Kailan”, among others .They also sang some popular ones like “Moves Like Jagger” and “Lazy Song”.

I’m not a fan of South Border and I don’t even know the name of the lead singer but I love their songs. Thank you guys for the wonderful performance!

IMG_4838

Tuesday Vargas

IMG_4853IMG_4855IMG_4856IMG_4857IMG_4877IMG_4878IMG_4879IMG_4882IMG_4886IMG_4887

South Border

No comments:

Post a Comment