Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pacquiao vs. Marquez III: Pacquiao Wins!

Manny-Pacquiao-vs-Juan-Manuel-Marquez-Replay-and-Highlights

I’m not a big fan of Manny Pacquiao and of boxing. However, since he’s Filipino and he’s promoting the country through boxing, I admire him for that. I admire Manny Pacquiao’s determination and discipline when it comes to his craft: boxing. I believe that whatever career or job we have, we should give our 100% commitment to it, just like Pacquiao.

I’m not watching the live streaming (because I don’t know that URL it is being shown) but I’m reading the live blog broadcast from Yahoo! Philippines. I do hope Manny Pacquiao wins so that the Philippines would at least be a headline in international websites and newspapers.

1:48 Christian Brazil Bautista: Pacquiao wins!

1:48 Joey Alarilla, Yahoo! SEA: After 12 rounds, judges 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112 to winner by majority decision and still champ, Manny Pacquiao

Congratulations Manny Pacquiao! You’re truly a champion!

BuzzNet Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment