Saturday, November 19, 2011

Team Buildings

I’m very sorry for the lack of updates on my blog. I’ve been busy as a bee the last few days. I attended 2 team buildings (November 16 and 18) at two different locations. The first one was at Joanne’s Hot Spring, Calamba, Laguna. It was not my team (my wave mate just invited me) but I know most of the team members. I’ll post more about it soon.

Joanne's Hot Spring

The 2nd team building was at Torres Ville, Antipolo City. This time it was my team’s turn to get to know each other outside of the office. It was a good experience. I believe this is my 4th team building experience since I joined the call center industry.

Torres Ville

Team buildings are actually synonymous with drinking sessions. It’s the best time to get hammered. It’s also the perfect time to bring along your spouse/husband/lover and introduce to your co-workers.

It’s also the best time to show your prowess at cooking and grilling since most of the foods serve at team buildings are grilled fish and pork. Don’t worry, no one would complain since mostly it serves as pulutan.

For me, team buildings are great to bring out the photography in me. I love to take pictures of the place, the food and my team mates. Hopefully, next time I attend a team building, I would bring along a DSLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment