Thursday, November 10, 2011

Puerto Princesa Underground River

The famous Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR) is in the news again. It’s one of the finalist for The New 7 Wonders of Nature.

The search for The New 7 Wonders of the World / Nature seems to be on-going for years now. I don’t know when they will finalize the list (just being sarcastic). Anyway, I tried to vote for PPUR but it requires $2.00 to vote. I currently don’t have money. Too bad.

Anyway, the voting for this contest will end tomorrow. So if you have some cash on your PayPal account or Online Banking, you might want to vote and get a personalized color PDF certificate. It will be sent by e-mail and you can print it. Please visit the PPUR website.

I envy my aunt who’s been living in the States for years now. She recently visited the PPUR along with Bohol and Boracay. I’ve been living in the Philippines all my life and I haven’t been to those places! I wish I could travel outside of Luzon next year. I definitely will.

Let me share you some of my aunt’s pictures of PPUR.

IMG_3868 IMG_3869 IMG_3874 IMG_3878 IMG_3882 IMG_3933

No comments:

Post a Comment