Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dinner With Sef At Pepper Lunch

I first heard about Pepper Lunch from chuvaness.com. I learned that they have a branch at Shangri-La Plaza Mall (which is the nearest mall to my place) and planned to taste their food the next time I visit the place.

Last Friday, I got two tickets to the movie “Snow White and the Huntsman” from Nuffnang Philippines and the venue was Shangri-La Cineplex which is on the same location as Pepper Lunch. So Sef and I had our dinner there. Yes it was Sef who accompanied me to the movie and not my boyfriend Glenn. I’ll explain soon.

Let’s get back to Pepper Lunch. The place was cozy and light and very conducive to eating. The foods that we ordered were great and tasted very good. I had the beef pepper rice while Sef ordered the chicken pepper rice. Everything is okay except for the price. It’s a bit pricey for a simple, call center guy like me.

The beef pepper rice cost P215.00 (no soda or iced tea included). I ordered a glass of Sprite and it cost P40. Other than the price, everything is okay with the restaurant. The good thing is, they have a current promo for students that will last until August. The bad thing is, I’m no longer a student.

The staffs were friendly and accommodating. Sef left his umbrella in Pepper Lunch and the male staff chased us all the way to the escalator to give back his umbrella. That’s very kind of their staff to do.

Just a short info on Pepper Lunch – they also have branches at Power Plant, (Rockwell Center), Alabang Town Center, Greenbelt 5, Robinsons Ermita, SM Mega Mall and SM Mall of Asia.

Pepper Lunch is a “fast-steak” restaurant concept that started in Japan in 1994. They opened their doors to us Filipinos in 2008.

IMG_3906IMG_3907IMG_3908IMG_3909IMG_3910

No comments:

Post a Comment