Saturday, April 14, 2012

John Lloyd Cruz for Biogesic (Videos)

It’s better late than never. I took these videos using my Canon EOS 1100D during the Thanksgiving Lunch that John Lloyd Cruz and Biogesic prepared for us. My gratitude to Nuffnang Philippines for inviting me to this event.

The original format of the video (straight from the DSLR) was a QuickTime Movie type which are 388 MB and 405 MB respectively. I used Any Video Converter Professional to convert these files to MPEGII format which significantly reduced the size of the videos to 24 MB and 25 MB. I then uploaded these videos on YouTube, added these to my Favorites list before attaching it via Windows Live Writer.

I don’t have a tripod when I took these pictures but you can see and hear the quality of the video. I love my Canon EOS 1100D because it can also took videos.

Here’s another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment