Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sharing My Facebook Password

Sharing-Passwords

(Picture taken from Mizwhiz)

I'm the type of person that doesn't mind sharing my cellphone and FB username and password with my lover. I always believe in transparency.

So when Glenn and I became a couple last March 18, 2012, I've surrendered my FB username and password and he borrowed by cellphone for more than a week.
A few days after I surrendered my online freedom to Glenn, I happen to chat with Sef. We talked about the things that have been happening to our lives. I talked about Glenn. Since my Sef is a close friend right now, I divulged some of my comments about Glenn in a friendly manner.

The next day, when I chatted with Glenn, he's a bit pissed off that Sef and I have been talking about him. I totally forgot that Glenn logs in to my FB account once in a while! Glenn was very upset that I prefer to share my comments of him to Sef than confront him about it. Thank God, Glenn forgave me for my shortcomings and we agreed to talk about our comments to each other first, before sharing it with our own best friends.

Regarding my cellphone, it's good to know that no one is texting me about meet-ups! Glenn is a very jealous guy and he would surely be furious if I receive a text message regarding meet-ups.

Well, the reason why I surrendered my FB username and password as well as my cellphone access to Glenn is because I'm very confident that I won't be receiving such text or messages. My entire attention is focused on Glenn and I have no needs whatsoever to meet up with someone else. Glenn fulfills my needs very well, physically and emotionally. I couldn't ask for more.

Today, when I said goodbye to Glenn earlier to go to work, he surprised me by saying that he chatted with Sef. I can't wait to read their conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment