Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ragnarok World Championship 2014

The championship match for determining the country’s representative to the annual Ragnarok World Championship will be on Saturday, June 7, 2014 at the SM North EDSA Annex. Our guild ally, Hellraios, from New Loki Server will be there along with other teams including Mga Babaero (from Valhalla before).

Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO) is still alive and well in this age of tablets and smartphones. I can’t believe that it’s been 11 years that I’ve been playing this game in spite of my hectic schedule at the call center. I tried playing the Android versions of Ragnarok Online on my Lenovo smartphone but nothing beats the good old-fashioned PC version of this RPG.

Good luck Hellraios and bring home the Emperium!

RWC 2014 June 7, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment