Friday, July 6, 2012

The Main Branch of Alex Lugawan

When I first visited Alex Lugawan, I thought they only have 1 store. A recent visitor to the blog, Ramil Delos Reyes, told me that there is another Alex Lugawan along M.H. del Pilar Street just a few steps from Pasig Cathedral. It was actually the main branch of Alex Lugawan.

IMG_5378

I visited it a few days ago and I got the surprised of my life – I’ve been overlooking it for the past 7 years or so! You see, M.H. del Pilar Street is where jeepneys that have the signage Pasig-Quiapo pass along. I’ve been riding the Pasig-Quiapo jeep for the past 7 years and I never noticed Alex Lugawan.

First, their signage is not that big and noticeable especially at night (when I usually go to work). They really have to improve on that. Second, the facade of the place is like an ordinary eatery or carinderia. There is nothing “catchy” or noticeable about the place. So unless you’re a resident of downtown Pasig City and been a happy customer of Alex Lugawan, then you really won’t notice the place.

So here are more pictures of the Main Branch of Alex Lugawan. If you’re around the area and haven’t been here, you’re missing a lot.

IMG_5376IMG_5379IMG_5380IMG_5381IMG_5383

No comments:

Post a Comment