Saturday, May 23, 2015

Backlog

So far, this year was a year of travel for me. I have so many backlogs as far as posting pictures are concern. I also have a lot of “first” this year. Some of the backlog stories I have not posted yet includes:

  • My first time at the Dagupan Bangus Festival
  • My first time at Baler, Aurora
  • Aliwan Festival 2015 (Pasay City)
  • Sta Martha Fiesta 2015 (Pateros)
  • My first time at the Sumakah Festival (Antipolo City)
  • My first time at the Pulilan Kneeling Carabao Festival (Bulacan)
  • Jeepney Series
  • San Lorenzo Ruiz Settlement (Taytay, Rizal)
  • My first time at La Mesa Dam (Quezon City)
  • My first time at Wawa Dam (Rodriquez, Rizal)
  • Black Friday 2015
  • Panagbenga 2015

Please bear with me as I sort my pictures and do the write up of this travels so far. Hopefully, the rest of the year will be as busy as the first half of this year (as far as travel is concern).

IMG_0945

Aliwan Fiesta 2015

IMG_1224

My first time at Baler, Aurora

IMG_2387

My first time at the Sumakah Festival (Antipolo City)

IMG_3281

My first time at the Pulilan Kneeling Carabao Festival (Bulacan)

IMG_6513

What happened to the Taytay Settlement? (San Lorenzo Ruiz, Taytay)

IMG_6863

Sta Martha Festival 2015 (Pateros)

IMG_7228

Jeepney Series

IMG_9493

Black Friday 2015 (in Pasig City)

IMG_9652

Panagbenga 2015 (Baguio City)

IMG_9665

My first time at La Mesa Dam (Quezon City)

IMG_9760

My first time at Wawa Dam (Rodriguez, Rizal)

IMG_9790

My first time at the Dagupan Bangus Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment