According to the Twitter account of SM Aura Premier, it is set to open on May 17, 2013. This will be the latest SM Mall to be open in the country and the first SM Supermall in Taguig City.
According to Wikipedia, SM Aura Premier will be located along C5 Road corner M.H. del Pilar Drive near the Sampaguita Interchange. It is situated near Market! Market! (owned by Ayala Malls).
Some of the features of SM Aura Premier are:
- Al Fresco Bars and Restaurants
- Sculpture and Botanical Gardens
- Performance Hall (1,100 seats)
- Chapel named after the 2nd Filipino Saint, Pedro Calungsod (250 seats)
- SM Department Store and SM Supermarket
- Trade Hall
- Food Court
- 2 Regular Cinemas
- 2 Director’s Club facilities
- IMAX Theater
The SM Aura Premier is designed by architectural firm, Arquitectonica, an architecture, interior design and planning firm that began in Miami in 1977.
Again, the information about SM Aura Premier are taken from Wikipedia and their official Twitter account.