Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Kneeling Carabao Festival 2015

The town of Pulilan, Bulacan will be celebrating their annual Carabao Festival, which they renamed to Kneeling Carabao Festival, on May 14-15, 2015. I was advised by the organizers via Facebook that on May 14, the program will start at 2:00 PM.

The Kneeling Carabao Festival is in honor of San Isidro Labrador (Saint Isidore), the patron saint of farmers. I lived in Baliuag during my school days but I’ve never been to this festival. This year, the Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation (FPPF) declared the Kneeling Carabao Festival of Pulilan as one of the 4 On-The-Spot (OTS) of the Federation. I’m definitely going to this festival.

Viva! San Isidro Labrador. Viva! Fiesta Pulilan 2015.

Kneeling Carabao Festival 2

No comments:

Post a Comment