Tanghalang Pasigueño is a modern building that caters to the culture and the arts of Pasig City. It’s the primary venue for events related to the performing arts. It’s located at the back of the Pasig City Hall and adjacent to the Pasig Revolving Tower.
On the left of Tanghalang Pasigueño is the Halamanan ni Mutya where you can find a statue of people performing the Tinikling dance. At the center of the building is the Asamblea Magna – a place that could accommodate a large number of guests.
Aside from being Pasig’s main venue for culture and the arts, Tanghalang Pasigueño is also rented to the general public. It has different areas that can accommodate certain number of guests:
- Asamblea Magna (Main Theater) is perfect for graduation, seminar and conferences. It has a 500 seating capacity.
- Pista ng Bayan (Banquet Hall) is for receptions, meetings and conferences. It has a 70 seating capacity.
- Nagsabado (Mini-Theater/Function Room) is for meetings and conferences and has 60 seating capacity.
- Dalampasigan (Mini-Theater/Function Room) is also for meetings and conferences. It also has 60 seating capacity
- Halamanan ni Mutya is the garden on the side of Tanghalang Pasigueno. It’s perfect if you want a garden setting for your event.
- Main Lobby is for receptions that has a 250-seating capacity.
The Tanghalang Pasigueño also has transportation rental services. To know more about the prices of these function halls and other rates, you may contact Director Noel Rivera or visit them at:
Pasig City Hall Complex
Caruncho Avenue, Pasig City
Telefax: (02) 628-078 / (02) 628-0379
Email: email@example.com (Yup, it’s really @email.com)
Facebook page: Tanghalang Pasigueño