Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I GoBigger and GoBetter with Globe

It’s definitely good news that Globe now comes with two promos that would definitely hit the market. Globe Prepaid just got better and bigger with more prepaid offers like the GoBigger and GoBetter!

Part-2.2

Would you rather GoBigger or GoBetter?

Between these 2 current offers from Globe, I would rather GoBigger since it has the following features:

  • · GoUNLI30
  • · Unli Text to all networks
  • · Unli Calls (Globe/TM)
  • · Unli Chat (Viber, FB Messenger, Kakao, WeChat, Line and G Message
  • · P30 valid for 1 day
  • · GoCall100
  • · 500 minutes calls (Globe/TM)
  • · P100 valid for 7 days

The reason why I’d rather GoBigger is because a lot of my friends are into apps like Viber, FB Messenger, WeChat and Line. Most of my friends have smartphones and they’re also Social Media and Chat addicts like me. The GoBigger promo is perfect for me since it includes Unli Chat that will enable me to chat with most of them.

I would also spend this Globe Prepaid promo with my good friend Sef who’s also my movie and gimmick buddy. We’re both busy these days as call center agents and we rarely see each other. Keeping a constant communication is essential in keeping the friendship and be able to update each other on the things that’s been going on with our daily lives. Sef is a very interesting person whom I never get tired of chatting with.

So if you’re a Social Media and Chat addict like me, it’s time to GoBigger. Only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers.

Go Bigger
GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.
– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.

Go Better
- GoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.
With GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.

Click on the following images to learn more!

Go-Bigger-500x192

Go-Better-500x192

GoUNLI30-Artwork-500x500

GoUNLI25-Artwork-500x500

No comments:

Post a Comment