Monday, September 9, 2013

Celebrating 10 Years of Friendship

Happy 10 Years Anniversary Philippine Ragnarok Online!

I can’t believe that I’ve been playing Ragnarok for 10 years now – non-stop! I never quitted the game and I’ve seen all the Episodes from War of Emperium to Malangdo Island. Ten years – and I’ve never even used a bot.

I’ve been to almost all the servers of pRO – from Loki, to Fenrir, Sarah, Urdr, Lydia and Thor (which eventually became Valhalla and was merge to New Loki). I’ve been a member of such guilds like Replica, Titans, Midgard’s Finest, ATAT, Ruthless, Fear Ascendant, Fear Us, Impulse and now Hyperion. 

This Saturday will be the grand celebration of Ragnarok’s 10th Year Anniversary in the Philippines! Let’s all come to this milestone event and remember our first days of playing Ragnarok Online. Let’s sing the theme song “Chixilog” with Kamikazee and meet our former GMs Aeon and Tristan.

ragnarok 10th anniversary

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment