Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Live Your Style with Adidas NEO

When it comes to fashion or clothing style, I don’t consider myself stylish. I would love to be as stylish as David Guison but my personality, which is shy and meek, dictates that I should wear the most basic clothing. Fortunately, I work in the BPO industry (call center) and my current company, which is based in Ortigas, doesn’t require smart casual clothing. So I can go to work wearing my favorite style – T-shirt, cargo pants and rubber shoes!




I love the style of clothing projected by Kyo Sohma of the anime "Fruits Basket". He usually wears a V-Neck shirt, a cargo pants and rubber shoes. Photo courtesy of sushi rabu of Deviant Art.

When it comes to T-shirt, I prefer wearing white or black. Sometimes I wear colored shirts as long as the shirt doesn’t have print on it. Since I have a very shy personality, I refrain from wearing shirts that are standout – like orange shirts, neon green, hot pink, or yellow.

I’m also a Canon user and a member of the Canon A-Team so I also love wearing red shirts. I always wear a red shirt in Canon events and activities. Sometimes I even wear red at work and I would get comments like “Birthday mo?” (Is it your birthday?). I don’t know how red was associated with birthday.

When it comes to pants, I prefer wearing cargo pants and jeans. I find cargo pants very comfortable and useful. Since I carry ID, coin purse, wallet and mobile phone, I make the most out of the cargo pants’ many pockets. I also love the Earth colors of most cargo pants. Hindi dumihin. (Doesn’t easily look dirty). Cargo pants also give a feeling of masculinity and I love to feel very masculine.

Regarding footwear, I love wearing rubber shoes. Rubber shoes are very comfortable and can be worn at any weather condition. I specially love black rubber shoes since it doesn’t easily look dirty (similar to cargo pants).

So that’s how I express my personality through my style – shirt, cargo pants and rubber shoes. It’s typical call center apparel especially to those who are shy and meek like me who wanted to camouflage in the crowd.

Speaking of rubber shoes, good thing Adidas has a new collection. Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.

Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.

NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.

NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment