Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Nuffnang ATM

The other day, I received a notification on my email that my 2nd Nuffnang cheque is on its way. Then one of the Nuffnang personnel asked me for my bank details. I applied for my Nuffnang ATM in early February and I asked the accounting personnel to check if my ATM is available. She verified that it is.

IMG_1082

Don’t have your ATM yet? Visit their office to apply for your own Nuffnang ATM.

So I dropped by the Nuffnang office today (at Bonifacio High Street) and got my Nuffnang ATM. It gave me a feeling of accomplishment that I can consider myself as a certified Nuffnanger and blogger. The envelope containing my ATM is complete with instructions on how to enroll my Nuffnang ATM with Online Banking as well. The ATM by the way is through Security Bank.

The monetary pay that I’m receiving from Nuffnang is just the icing on the cake. What I love about being a Nuffnanger is the many perks and prizes that they are giving away. The latest prize that I got from Nuffnang Philippines (and its many generous sponsors) would be the 4 tickets to the screening of “Oz the Great and Powerful” which will be shown tonight at Shangri-La Mall, Mandaluyong City.

So for those bloggers who are not part of Nuffnang Philippines yet, I encourage you to visit their website to complete your blogging experience. Nuffnang Philippines has so much to offer to bloggers like us.

IMG_1083

I love how the Nuffnang ATM is personalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment