Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Tale of Two Fast-Food Chains (Part 2 of 2)

In contrast to the bad customer experience that I got from KFC Pasig Caruncho branch a few days ago, here’s a good customer service experience I received from Wendy’s Hanston Square a few months ago.

Wendy's Logo

Here’s the copy of the email and their reply:

From: Stefan Salvatore

Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:23 AM

To: wendys@hamburgers.ph

Subject: Commendation

Hi!

I just want to commend your staff named Heizel at Wendy's Hanston for doing her job very well. You see, I always dine at Wendy's Hanston during lunch. She did a small (yet meaningful) gesture to me a few minutes ago.

I have diabetes and whenever I dine at Wendy's Hanston I always go for spaghetti with Coke Zero, with emphasis on Zero. She probably noticed that, so today, when I ordered spaghetti with Coke, she said "Zero" and it put a smile on my face. She remembers :)

I'm a call center agent and we appreciate criticisms and commendations as well. So hope you could let Heizel know that she's doing her job well. Keep it up :)

Elmer
http://eltorobumingo.blogspot.com
OR# 077-002-0000036952

They replied:

Dear Mr. Salvatore,

Thank you for your appreciation and for taking time to let us know that we serve you with satisfaction and good service.

Your letter will be forwarded to our  Hanston branch and we’ll let Ms. Heizel know your good feedback.

We hope that you will continue to patronize our products and we look forward of serving you again.

Sincerely your,

LTAsia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment