Friday, October 11, 2013

Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe’s GoUnli30

For the longest time, I am not using the popular apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, WhatsApp, and Line thinking that these apps are only for Apple iPhones and Android Smartphones. To my delight, I found out that Viber, WhatsApp and Line are also available on BlackBerry. So I downloaded these apps, installed it on my BB and compare these different messaging apps.

Since I have Wi-Fi at home, I can send messages to my friends using these apps. Some of my friends can be reach by Viber while others are using WeChat. The problem is whenever I’m on my way to work (or going home from work), I don’t have any Wi-Fi network to connect to. This is where the latest promo of Globe comes in – the Globe GoUNLI30.

How does Globe GoUNLI30 give me the REAL UNLI chat experience?

Simple – Globe GoUNLI30 is packed with features that would make chatting via messaging apps a lot easier – without breaking a bank. Not to mention that you can enjoy these features even if you’re on the go.

badge30

With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the Telco's very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.

Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888

It’s that simple – and I can chat via Viber, WeChat, Line, or WhatsApp whenever I’m not at home. Globe is really improving everyday – just like how they improved their logo.

Globe vector.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment