Friday, January 11, 2013

Convergys “Heroes Within”

Dane of Convergys Media Contacts shared a link to me today for the video entitle “Heroes Within”. It aims to share inspiring stories of people who made big difference in their lives. These are people from the same industry that I belong right now -- the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry.

convergys logo

I worked for Convergys from January to July 2009 as a technical support representative for a US ISP account. We handled the account that supported customers with their wireless connection. Our account was located at the Robinson’s Equitable Tower in Ortigas Center. Off all the trainings that I had from different call centers in the country, I consider my language training at Convergys as the best that I had so far.

Without further ado, here’s the video “Heroes Within” from Convergys.

Convergys Heroes Within
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment