Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Vibrant Eastwood City

The last time I was at Eastwood City in Libis, Quezon City was during the account Christmas Party we had last December at Eden Night Club. Eastwood is as gorgeous and vibrant as ever with all the lights and displays.

  IMG_0070

Eastwood City is a prime location for call center agents like me but so far, I haven’t worked in Eastwood City yet. It’s about 2 jeepney rides from Pasig – Palengke to Rosario and Rosario to Eastwood. I also found out that there’s also a chapel there called Blessed John Paul II Parish otherwise known as Holy Family Chapel. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to see the interior of the chapel.

Other buildings I saw were shops and buildings like the Cafeccino by Dome, Olympic Heights, Eastwood Mall, Eastwood Cinemas, Eastwood City Walk and Pizza Hut Bistro. I hope to visit Eastwood City again very soon and discover more buildings.

What’s your favorite place in Eastwood City?

IMG_0069

I’ve always wanted to work for Dell.

IMG_0073IMG_0074IMG_0075IMG_0077IMG_0078

Eastwood Mall

IMG_0079IMG_0081

Cafeccino by Dome. Is it also the name of this high-rise building?

IMG_0082

A haven amidst the busy and fast-paced life of Eastwood City – the Holy Family Chapel.

IMG_0085

A nice display of the Nativity Scene known locally as “Belen”.

No comments:

Post a Comment