Saturday, April 20, 2013

Disappointed With Nuffnang PH's Accounting Department

This is the 47th calendar day since I've received a notification email from Nuffnang PH announcing that my 2nd check is on it's way. The amount is merely P2,000 but I am disappointed on how Nuffnang PH's accounting department is handling the deposit of it.

Nuffnang PH

It's more than a month since the confirmation email and yet, my Nuffnang ATM is still empty. I've already emailed Nuffnang PH's accounting department, particularly Yen, several times regarding this but to no avail. I even created a ticket using their automated Helpdesk tool but still, nothing happened.

Here's the timeline on how long this issue is going on:

2nd Check

  • January 14, 2013 -- Request Date at the Nuffnang website
  • March 4, 2013 -- Confirmation email: Your Nuffnang cheque is on the way!
  • March 5, 2013 -- Accounting asked for banking details
  • March 7, 2013 -- Got the Nuffnang ATM and able to enroll it via Online Banking
  • March 8, 2013 -- Online Banking got approved
  • March 20, 2013 – Yen of Accounting Department replied "It is for signature already sir. It will be deposited within the week or by next week."
  • March 27, 2013 -- still no deposit on the bank. I emailed Yen. No reply. 23 days since I received the email confirmation :(
  • April 2, 2013 -- I emailed Yen again. No reply.
  • April 15, 2013 -- I emailed Yen and accounting.ph@nuffnang.com advising them that I will make a blog post about this issue. Still no reply. 41 days from the confirmation email.
  • I also created a ticket on the Nuffnang Helpdesk. I was advised that "We already forwarded your concern to our accounting team. Please expect a reply from them (accounting.ph@nuffnang.com) regarding this situation. Thank you "
  • April 21, 2013 -- Still no money in the Nuffnang ATM and still no reply from Nuffnang PH's accounting department. Publishing blog post about this incident. This is the 47th day from the confirmation email.

I hope the current country head of Nuffnang PH, Mr. Abe Olandres, would look into this matter. My first Nuffnang check was deposited in 6 calendar days. I believe there is something terribly wrong with their process right now. To make matters worst, they stopped replying to the emails that I've been sending them and no one is answering on the Nuffnang PH's phone number that appears on their website.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not dropping Nuffnang PH on my blogs. I will continue to be a Nuffnanger. Overall, I’m satisfied with what Nuffnang PH is giving away to bloggers. This is an isolated case and I simply want the accounting department of Nuffnang PH to improve on handling check deposits.

In fairness to Nuffnang PH’s accounting department, my 1st check was handled very efficiently by Ivy:

1st Check

  • July 5, 2012 -- Reached the 2k quota
  • July 12, 2012 -- Request Date at the Nuffnang Website
  • August 14, 2012 -- Confirmation email: Your Nuffnang cheque is on the way!
  • August 20, 2012 -- Deposited already in the bank (personal ATM)

No comments:

Post a Comment