Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Surprise from Cashsense

cashsense logo plain

This morning, I received a surprise from Cashsense via 2GO. I got my Cashsense VISA ATM card, which is issued by Union Bank. This would make it easy for me to receive payments from Cashsense for the ad service that this blog is running for them. It’s sort of sponsorship program.

Cashsense was formed in 2005 as the payment processing division for a multi-national IT development and marketing company based in Manila. It then includes remittance business for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and works similarly with PayPal. If you’re uncomfortable using your credit card online, then Cashsense is an alternative. Right now, they have a Shop & Pay Cash service running for Facebook. It would make it easier for us customers to buy items online and pay cash at any MLhuiller or 7-11 outlet in the country.

So far, I’m surprised at how they handle publishers like me. Their support representatives are superb when it comes to accommodation of new publishers’ application. They even send the ATM card immediately. I set up this blog last October 19 and within 3 business days, I already have the card. It’s that fast!

I just hope that Cashsense is not as strict as Google’s AdSense when it comes to censorship. Not that I’m planning to post adult contents on this site, but occasionally, I might post gorgeous guys in underwear (provided that a known photographer took the picture, for artistic quality). I’ll talk about my bad experience with AdSense some other time. For now, I’m very happy and satisfied with the Associate Program of Cashsense. Please do visit their Facebook page.

IMG_4332IMG_4334

BuzzNet Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment