Friday, October 19, 2012

This Blog Just Turned 1 Year Old

Happy First Anniversary to this blog, el toro bumingo. Wow! I can’t believe that it’s been a year since I decided to create another blog that is different (but in a way related) to my first blog, Elmer Loves Oreo.

One Year And Counting

Photo courtesy of Headphone Nation

It was a colorful year for me and this blog since acquiring my Canon EOS 1100D DSLR. Suddenly, all the pictures that appear in this blog were high-quality. I owe it to you my readers. You’re the reason why I keep improving the contents of this blog (and the pictures). You’ve been very supportive of my blogs and my quest to become a professional blogger and photographer.

It’s coincidence that a few days before this blog’s 1st Anniversary, it also reached more than 100,000 page views! I’m very happy and I’m hoping that I’ll get more than 100,000 page views in the next year.

This year, you’ve seen me post pictures of the different workshops that I’ve attended to, my pictures of Subic Bay and Baguio City, my courtship and friendship with Sef, my short-lived relationship with my ex-BF Glenn, my feud with BMSD, several movie screenings by Nuffnang Philippines, my travel to different parks in Metro Manila and other stuff. I can’t thank you enough for staying with me and this blog, el toro bumingo, for the past year!

Keep visiting guys. Keep commenting and keep on giving me ideas on what to post next. I’m also hoping to meet more bloggers in the next year ahead and to finally have a permanent partner in life. Life is too short to be single so I’m very optimistic that I’ll have a domestic partner soon. Wish me luck and again, thank you for the visits!

Happy 1st Year Anniversary to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment