Sunday, January 15, 2012

Chief Justice on Trial

I watched the opening remarks on the trial of Chief Justice Renato C. Corona earlier. Legal counsel Serafin Cuevas stated that the articles of impeachment filed against his client is already null and void because it didn’t follow a certain procedure in notifying Chief Justice Renato C. Corona of the charges against him.

Supremes

The Defense Panel is being too defensive of their client and it seems to me that they will look into all the technicalities of the charges so that their client is dismissed of all charges. I pity the Defense Panel as early as now. They would surely do everything to prevent evidences from being presented.

If I were to sit as one of the Senate Juror, I’ll give Chief Justice Renato C. Corona a guilty charge as early as now. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment