Monday, March 12, 2012

The Boys of One Direction

It’s my day 2 of One Direction infatuation. Yup, I’ve been listening to their music since yesterday night. I haven’t memorized who’s who among the boys but their names are Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Just Jared just released new pictures and videos of the boys. I really find them cute and gorgeous (I’m on a teenager-mode) and I really like their voices, songs and MTV! I already downloaded their Up All Night album (thanks to torrents) and added it to my newly installed iTunes.

Check out their latest pictures! I’m a bit afraid that this blog would be a One Direction Fansite! (The same way Elmer Loves Oreo became a Markki Stroem and Carl Guevarra page).

Oh by the way, I find the blonde guy the cutest among the boys of One Direction. What’s his name?

one-direction-today-show-02one-direction-today-show-03one-direction-today-show-05one-direction-today-show-06one-direction-today-show-10one-direction-today-show-22

No comments:

Post a Comment