Monday, March 12, 2012

Panagbenga Park, Baguio City

Panagbenga Park is a small park located at the corner of Loakan Road and South Drive in Baguio City. I stumbled upon it on my way to Albergo Hotel during the recent Panagbenga Festival. When in Baguio, I try to walk as much as possible since the climate and the place is ideal for walking.

It’s ideal for picnic and macro photography since there are a lot of flowers, plants, totem poles and butterflies in this park. There is a P10.00 fee if you want to visit the butterfly sanctuary. It’s not a crowded park so you could have a quiet time taking pictures.

I can definitely say that it’s one of the best parks in Baguio City. I have some good shots of the flowers and butterflies but I’ll just post them tomorrow. I’ll probably compile all the pictures of the flowers in Baguio City under one post or album.

panagbenga park panagbenga park 2 panagbenga park 3 panagbenga park 4 panagbenga park 5 panagbenga park 6 panagbenga park 7 panagbenga park 8 panagbenga park 9 panagbenga park 10 rotonda panagbenga park 

No comments:

Post a Comment