Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kamay Kainan, Market! Market!

My friends and I recently had an all-you-can-eat (or in Filipinism, eat-all-you-can) session at Kamay Kainan at Market! Market!, Taguig City.

The flyer of Kamay Kainan listed down their menu:

Soup – Corn Soup, Sotanghon Soup, Mushroom Soup, Asparagus

Sizzlers – Pork Sisig

Main Dish – Chicken Curry, Bopis, Adobong Baboy, Pata Paksiw, Chicken Liver Gizzard, Binagoongang Baboy, Kalderetang Baka, Ginataang Kohol, Tinolang Manok, Halaan, Kare-Kare, Papaitan, Nilagang Baka, Sinigang na Baboy, Dinuguan, Inihaw na Baboy, Inihaw na Tilapia, Breaded Porkchop, Lumpiang Shanghai, Crispy Chicken, Pusit Calamares, Linasing (Nilasing) na Hipon, Fresh Lumpia, Lumpiang Togue, Sinigang na Hipon, Sigang Ulo ng Lapu-Lapu sa Miso, Tahong, Baked Tahong, Tokwa’t-Baboy

Vegetables – Chopsuey, Pinakbet, Ginataang Langka

Rice – Garlic Rice, Fried Rice, Plain Rice

Dessert – Ensaladang Manga, Fruits in Season, Gelatin, Buko Pandan, Ice Cream, Fruit Salad, Ginataang Halo-Halo, Minatamis na Saging, Brownies

The price of the buffet is P289.16 per head plus P49.06 (Bottomless Iced Tea) for a total of P338.22/head. We were four in our group and it only cost me P1,352.88 (VAT inclusive), my treat. Kamay Kamayan in Market! Market! doesn’t charge any service fee so I gave them a small tip.

Two of us in our group are not into Pork so we have a very limited choice of food but we eventually tasted almost all the non-pork dishes. I only had 3 plates (desserts included).

This all-you-can-eat session also was our time to practice our passion for food photography. I brought my Canon digital camera while one of them brought his Nikon DSLR. I was so envious of his camera but I’m glad I had a handy camera. Anyway, here are some of the foods that we ate:

IMG_4506IMG_4507IMG_4512IMG_4513IMG_4514IMG_4516IMG_4517IMG_4519IMG_4520IMG_4521IMG_4522IMG_4523IMG_4524IMG_4525IMG_4526IMG_4528

No comments:

Post a Comment