Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reasons for Watching “Breaking Dawn”

Well, aside from the fact that I wanted to see how “Breaking Dawn” would transform from novel to movie, the other reason why I would love to watch “Breaking Dawn” is because of Jackson Rathbone.

sexy

Jackson Rathbone plays the character of Jasper Hale, love interest of Alice Cullen in the “Twilight Saga” movies. While most girls find Robert Pattinson the sexiest guy from the movie, my eyes are fixed on Jackson Rathbone. I simply find him the most gorgeous guy from these movie series.

Aside from playing the character of Jasper Hale (the blood-hungry-under-control vampire), Jackson Rathbone is also known for playing Sokka, from the movie The Last Airbender. I’m probably one of the few who would say that Jackson Rathbone is perfect for the role of Sokka.

I haven’t watched “Breaking Dawn” yet. I’ll probably watch it this weekend. I’m just waiting for someone who would treat me to the movie (I wish). By the way, here are his most recent pictures taken from Just Jared.

Who do you find the most sexy guy from “Twilight”?

 cute cute2

No comments:

Post a Comment