Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ayala Triangle Gardens At Night

I never knew that there is a very nice park situated right beside the Makati Stock Exchange. Last Saturday night, I took the time to attend to the Make It Makati Photo Contest. The permit mentioned the streets that we could take some pictures and it never mentioned about the Ayala Triangle Gardens.

IMG_5766

I was on my way to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue from the Peninsula Manila’s famous fountain when I saw a well-lit building on the other side of the road. I saw that it was a park and I asked the guards if the permit covers the area. He read my permit, got my name and reported it to his comrades. He then gave me the go signal to shoot inside the park.

Ayala Triangle Gardens Map

This is the second time that I went at night to take pictures of a park. The first time was with Plaza Rizal in Pasig City. Well it’s totally a different experience taking pictures at night. I have to use my Benro tripod because I can’t hold the camera steady for a long time. I’m very thrilled at the pictures that I got. I’m planning to take a picture of this park at daytime (probably this coming Thursday) before the Make It Makati permit to shoot expires.

I Google Ayala Triangle Gardens and found out that in the last quarter of 2010, it was fully developed with facilities such as bakeries, café and restaurant. I was thrilled by the beauty of this garden that I forgot to check out these places to dine.

One of my favorite shots in this garden is the one that shows the Ayala One Tower in the background. The picture shows a vertical light of well-lit portion of the building.

IMG_5738IMG_5740IMG_5741IMG_5743IMG_5745IMG_5747IMG_5751IMG_5760IMG_5771IMG_5774

IMG_5758

No comments:

Post a Comment