Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

I always wanted to renovate my room and add a few pieces of furniture. The only thing that’s keeping me from doing that is money. So whenever I check for new things to buy, I always take into consideration the price followed by the manufacturer (brand name) and the location of the store.

Mandaue-Foam-432x432

Fortunately, there is a new player in the furniture industry and it’s called Mandaue Foam. I checked their website and find out that it started in 1971. It was Mrs. Rosita T. Uy, a foam manufacturer in Cebu, which started the business. Their trademark products includes signature Flex Foam and Gala Bed Mattress. Now they have grown into a complete home store and they have become "Your home, your imagination."

My top 3 great finds on their website are the following:

3-door wardrobe with drawer

3-door wardrobe with drawer (MF350) currently priced at P5,650 – It’s economical and can accommodate my wardrobe. It also has a very minimal design which is another thing I’m looking for in a furniture.

bookshelf

Bookshelf with magnetic system (ID840) – It has glass door which makes it easier for me to see the contents of the bookshelf. I can clean it easily with a wet cloth and it will close easier because of the magnets.

shoe rack

Modern 3-door shoe rack (0032) priced at P2,900 – I love the color of this furniture and the price. It’s affordable and can accommodate the most number of shoes. It’s also slim in design which can fit the corners of my room.

I also checked their website and the nearest branch to my place. Fortunately they have 3 branches in Metro Manila: Quezon Avenue, Las Pinas and Cainta, Rizal. The closest to me is the one at Km. 23, Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, Rizal. I’ll probably call them one of these days at their number 02-656-6804.

I was also inspired by their YouTube video which I’m also posting here.

Your home, your imagination.

For more great finds, visit the Mandaue Foam website at http://mandauefoam.ph/. Like them on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment