Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Alex Lugawan and Sizzling

When I featured Ado’s Panciteria in my old blog, Elmer Loves Oreo, there’s a fellow Pasigueno who commented that I visit Alex Lugawan and Sizzling. He’s Dom Jullian, a fellow blogger, chef and food enthusiast.

I grew up in Pasig City and I know much about the places here but it was actually the first time that I heard such a famous lugawan. So I ventured on a journey, just recently, to search for Alex Lugawan and Sizzling. I was surprised to find out that it was located just beside the Colegio Del Buen Consejo, just opposite the Plaza Rizal (near the Immaculate Concepcion Church).

I ordered their basic lugaw with two tokwa (no “baboy” or pork) and a Mountain Dew. It cost me P47.00 and it was indeed “masarap” (delicious) as Dom Jullian has suggested! The place was not that cozy though but it can be improve and I’m sure it would attract more customers.

Right now, a lot of students from Colegio del Buen Consejo and Pasig Catholic Church flock to this famous lugawan. I would definitely go back to try their sizzling tapsilog.

IMG_0173 IMG_0174 IMG_0175 IMG_0176 IMG_0178 IMG_0179 IMG_0180 IMG_0182

No comments:

Post a Comment