Thursday, December 29, 2011

Me and Sef

Just a quick post for all of my loyal readers and followers. I’m quite busy with work lately since it’s tax season in the US and my current BPO account is involved in this season (being an accounting software). Lots of OTs, no Vacation Leaves allowed, critical work days, those sort of things.

I wish I could post the most recent pictures I’ve taken the past few days. Me and Sef are getting to know each other very well, We’ve just had our 2nd date last December 27. I’m excited for the 3rd date which has a tentative date of January 13, 2012.

I’m very happy with Sef lately. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a close friend / beau and I’m still discovering a lot of wonderful things about him. He’s also my current photography mentor since he’s a Canon EOS user for more than 4 years now. He’s also my text buddy and email correspondent.

That’s all for now. Please pray for us that we’ll find each other very complementary to each other, whether as a close friend or beau, it doesn’t matter. I’m beginning to fall deeply in love with him. I’m so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment