Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pasig City at Night

I have two main reasons why I bought a DSLR camera: to be able to take pictures of moving subjects (i.e. a jump shot) and be able to take pictures at night. These two things are hard to achieve using my Canon A495 digital camera.

So last night, I took the Canon EOS 1100D for a test drive. I took pictures of the Pasig Catholic Church, the Kapasigan area, the Plaza Rizal and even my place of work, PhilPlans Corporate Center, Kalayaan Avenue.

The EOS 1100D has several built-in function modes and one of these is Shooting Portraits at Night. I switched the dial to this function and used the DSLR like a normal point-and-shoot camera. I’m very satisfied with the results. Check out the following pictures!

IMG_0040

Caruncho Avenue going to Pasig City Hall

 

IMG_0041

Pasig Catholic Church

 

IMG_0042IMG_0043

Street going to San Joaquin, Pasig. The Pasig Catholic College is in the background

 

IMG_0044IMG_0045IMG_0046IMG_0047IMG_0048

Plaza Rizal

 

IMG_0049

Pasig Catholic Church

 

IMG_0050

Street besides the Pasig Catholic Church going to Pasig City Hall

 

IMG_0052

Pasig City Museum

 

IMG_0053

McDonald’s Kapasigan

 

IMG_0054

KFC-Kapasigan

 

IMG_0056

This is where I work. It’s located along Kalayaan Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment